Sarah here from Macon a Mess.
Almost 3 year olds say some funny shit.
- On the way to school this morning. S- Mommy whats that blue truck? Me- well that is a plumber, there is a man in there that fixes potty's and sinks. S- Eew why does he do that? Do he fix potty's and sinks and drinks and cars too?
- S- Mom I don't want to go to school to grow my brain, I want to go to work wif you to get money for my piggy bank.
- Me- Scarlet, wake up babe. S(out of a dead sleep)- MY NAME IS NOT SCARLET, IT'S DIEGO! Me- my bad. S- Mommy why you bad?
- S- Mom I don't want to go teetee, my bottom is spicy. (WTF?)
- S- Mommy I'm a girl Diego but when I grow up I am gonna be a big boy Diego and I am gonna have a big tail. (a tail you guys. a tail is what she decided her dad has when she saw him get out of the shower). Me- Well honey you are a girl, girls don't grow up to have tails (well some do), girls grow up to be women. (Thinking: holy shit, does she think she's a boy? what is going on? am I doing something wrong? should I dress her like a boy? shit shit shit).
- S- Momma your hair looks silly! Why you got worms on your head? (guess I should have flat-ironed my hair...)
So moms, what do yours say that leaves you laughing?